Sunday 27 November 2016

                                                              Lundbreck Falls
In all of my travels throughout this beautiful province of ours, one of the places I try to stop at often is Lundbreck Falls. It is a small falls that has a drop of only about 30 feet but it is breathtaking. It is backdropped by the lush forest, the modern of the railway and of course our beautiful Rocky Mountains. If you are traveling along Highway 3 between Lethbridge and the BC border, it is a quick 5-minute detour to the south of the Highway a couple km west of the town of Lundbreck. Don't miss it, this little falls is well worth the stop.

3 comments:

  1. This is one of my favourite spots and I ALWAYS stop if I am in the area.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been trying to catch a train there for eons. Every time I'm in the Pass (a lot), I plant myself where you shot for a couple hours...hoping. Always leave disappointed.

    ReplyDelete

 We took an amazing drive yesterday, travelling west on Highway 16, the Yellowhead, to Jasper, AB, with stops in between for business. Trave...